During the weekend, Gen Nyingpo will guide us through meditation practices leading to deeper levels of happiness.
She will use the ancient and best-loved Buddhist teaching “Eight Verses of Training the Mind”, which reveals essential methods for transforming life’s difficulties into extraordinary positive states of mind.
Saturday sessions will emphasise:
• Meditations to create positive perspectives
• Meditations to create harmony and a better world
• Meditations to break free from limited self-perception
Sunday meditations will emphasise:
• Self-care a Buddhist approach
• The good heart and inner wealth of compassion
• Spreading happiness
The course is taught by Buddhist nun and resident teacher Gen Nyingpo and is suitable for everyone.
You can attend one or both days (if you can only attend one day, we recommend you attend the retreat on Saturday).