Market Yard Printhouse
A long forgotten printworks is your new destination. Market Yard is transforming the venue into a truly unique space where you can socialise, eat, drink and dance.
1200 capacity, three rooms and an outdoor terrace. Packed full of amazing food, delicious drink and outstanding entertainment & events.
Market Yard, which was previously held as a pop-up in Hills Meadow, Caversham, will run From 26 November to 23 December with a full calendar of events featuring big name DJs, live acts (including chart toppers East 17), drag queen dancers, stand-up comedy, a power ballad singalong night, the UK’s no. 1 Adele tribute act and much more.
Food vendors for the first two weeks
- Naked Chips - Fresh Cut, Twice fried, loaded chips! Vegan and Gluten Free
- Wings ‘n’ Tingz - This Bracknell based street food sensation will be providing the goods this Christmas. Freshly prepared chicken, authentic home-made sauces and a delectable array of slaws, sides and salads.
- Heat & Soul - Caribbean inspired, Heat & Soul will be bringing their top tier selection of flavours!
- Tacito - Tacito turned their lockdown project into a food sensation. Being foodies themselves, they created a menu suited to everyone, bringing all cuisines together.
- Piddaji - Freshly baked Pide (Pee-De) straight from the oven. These Turkish flatbreads are stuffed full of delicious toppings. Simple yet tasty!