Friday dance classes
Fridays from 3:30pm
Reading School of Dance have been established since 2013. Our aim is to share our passion for dance and to support the younger generation, both mentally and physically.
All classes on Friday are held at St Barnabas hall
- 3.30-4.30pm - Breakdance (9-14 Years)
- 4-4.30pm - Didi (4-8 Years)
- 4.30-5pm - Didi (4-8 Years)
- 6-7pm - HipHop 1 (8-11 Years)
- 7-8pm - HipHop 2 (11-14 Years)
First class is a free trial before signing up for the term.
- 1 hour classes: £7 per class
- 30 minute classes: £4.50 per class
Please also note that half a term's notice is required for cancellations otherwise you will be charged.