February Half Term at The MERL
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
This half term, our events and activities are inspired by ‘Our Green Stories‘, a project exploring environmental issues through our collections. You can enjoy bookable and drop-in workshops, free trails, activities and crafts all on a theme of theme fast fashion and ‘reduce, reuse, recycle’.
- Book a space on Museums, My Way (a ‘recycling’ themed session for neurodivergent visitors of all ages)
- Book for one of our Object Exploration sessions on the theme of ‘repurposing,’ for aged 5+
- Enjoy a drop-in workshop and make your own Sunflower Amulet from old fabrics and clothing, for aged 5+ (£3)
As always, there are lots of other activities for families to do in the museum and garden throughout half term.
- Discover our Winter Family Activity Pack for aged 5+ (£4 per pack from the Gift Shop)
- Have a go at a variety of garden trails including our woodland brass rubbing trail
- Have fun on the fabulous wooden play-on tractor and wagon and meet the chicken in the garden
Click here to see our opening times.
For more information please visit our What's On
This class/workshop has already taken place.
6 Redlands Road