Smartphone Photography Workshop for Business (or just for fun)
Thu 9 Sep, 19:00-20:30
Do you want to learn how to master your smartphone and transform your images from mere snaps to professional imagery?
Join Scarlet Page and Charlotte Snowden for a 90 minute tutorial with a comprehensive question and answer session on how to use your camera phone to the best of its’ ability.
In this Workshop…
• Learn how to set up the smartphone to get the most from your device so it takes the best shots it can (android and Iphone)
• Receive tips on how to compose your images and make the most of natural lighting
• Learn how to capture images so that they better represent your products for selling on social media
• Gain a comprehensive walk- through on Google Snapseed app (free image editing app) taking your images to a new dimension
• Takeaway tips and tricks to use easily in your business or personal life
Who is this for?
This workshop is equally suitable for anyone who is using images for their social media or web site and wants to improve their composition, understanding of their phone or improvements to simple editing techniques.
Date: Thursday 9th September
Time: 7.00pm – 8.30pm
Tickets: £35 per person
We kindly ask if you can arrive at least 10 minutes before the start time, as we always aim to start on time to ensure we have enough time to make our wonderful pieces. Thank you
Please note strict hygiene rules will be in place and all drinks are served in paper cups. Thank you for your understanding. For more info on our COVID safety protocols and booking terms please see our website terms and FAQs
Read more about Scarlet on our Master Makers Page
This class/workshop has already taken place.