#APOjoy - evening concert
Sat 5th Feb, 8.30PM
Reading’s Aldworth Philharmonic is returning to the Great Hall on the University of Reading’s London Road Campus for three concerts on Saturday 5th February, 2022, a little over two years since it last performed at the venue.
The evening performance lasting 60 minutes (without interval) will commence at 8pm.
- Lewis – JOY! (APO commission – first performance)
- Mayer – Faust Overture
- Dvořák – Symphony No.8
Please note, the following Covid protections will be in place:
- Reduced capacity in the hall to enable increased distancing and lower aerosol production – book early to avoid disappointment.
- Windows and doors open for ventilation (wrap up warm!)
- All audience members (and orchestra members) required to show text/email confirmation of a negative lateral flow test from the day of the concert.
- All audience members (and orchestra members, when not playing an instrument which precludes it) to wear a well-fitting face covering over nose and mouth (FPP2 masks strongly recommended) with the exception of those who are medically exempt.
The Great Hall, University of Reading, London Road Campus