Cuban Salsa workshop
Body movement and Styling
Sunday 23rd April 2023 - Afternoon workshop
This 2 hours workshop focuses on body movement and styling. Cuban Salsa is not only about partnerwork, join us to learn how to add some flavour to your dancing and feel comfortable when dancing by yourself ;)
🕒 3pm – 4pm: BODY MOVEMENT & STYLING (part 1)
🕒 4pm – 5pm: STYLING (part 2)
🕒 5pm – 6pm: SOCIAL DANCING & CHILLING
‼️ IMPORTANT ‼️
- Places are limited!!! We recommend booking as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Tickets on the day will be subject to availability.
- Prices are non-refundable nor transferable.
- No partner required, this is not a partner work class.
- Everyone is welcome, but please note that basic knowledge of salsa is required.
💰 PRICES 💰
- 🔸 First 10 tickets £25
- 🔸 Next 10 tickets £30
- 🔸 Next 20 tickets £35
💥 PRICE BUNDLE 💥
If you book both this workshop and the Afro-Cuban Workshop with Ariel Rios (Sunday 25th of June) you get a special price:
- 🔸 First 10 tickets £50
- 🔸 Next 10 tickets £60
- 🔸 Next 20 tickets £70
🎶 ON THE DAY 🎶
- 👍 Wear comfortable clothes
- 💦 Bring water with you and make sure you stay hydrated through the class
📌 LOCATION & PARKING 📌
- Workshops are held at the MAPP Centre (22-24 Mount Pleasant, Reading, RG1 2TD).
- There is FREE limited parking space available on site. On-street parking space is also available.
All the information & updates in our FB events:
👉 Cuban Salsa workshop with Jerry & Esther
👉 Afro-Cuban Workshop with Ariel Rios
This class/workshop has already taken place.
The sooner you book the cheaper, please see the prices in the event information.
Places are limited! We recommend booking as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Tickets on the day will be subject to availability.
Prices are non-refundable nor transferable.
For more information: http://www.afrodesiasalsa.co.uk/contact-us/
22-24 Mount Pleasant