Stand and Deliver Comedy at Reading Biscuit Factory Halloween
LIVE in-person standup comedy at Reading's coolest independent cinema and venue.
Doors 7pm to allow for a prompt 8pm start . Booking essential.
You will be seated next to others, in rows. A ticket guarantees you a seat but seats are not allotted. Seats are assigned on a first come first serve basis. If you wish to sit with your friends please arrive together and on time.
Full information is available here- standanddelivercomedy.com/venues-and-info/the-biscuit-factory
Fancy dress competition
Audience members are encouraged to wear fancy dress. This is of course not mandatory in anyway but there will be prizes! So if fancy dress is your thing then go for it!
Your HEADLINER- El Baldiniho
El Baldiniho is a magician and prop comedian performing on TV, in comedy clubs, at festivals and at corporate events across the UK and beyond.
Recently seen on Britain’s Got Talent (where he got 4 yeses) he can also be seen headlining family friendly comedy events at The Comedy Store, Up The Creek, and The Frog and Bucket.
Your OPENER- Stylophobia
This unique act plays Stylophone renditions of rock/pop classics -not quite how they were written. He is able to recreate the magic of the open air rock/pop festival even in your basement!
Your HOST- Rhodri Buttrick
Rhodri is a rare concoction of sarcasm and silliness. Leave logic at the door and allow this anarchic eccentric to show you the world from his peculiar perch. He is also the man behind Stand and Deliver Comedy.
Line-up subject to change
Full information, including covid safety, is available here- standanddelivercomedy.com/venues-and-info/the-biscuit-factory
House rules/ etiquette
- We reserved the right to remove customers who we deem to be disrupting the show. No refund will be given. We never want to have to do this so just be nice!
- 🤐No heckling/shouting out stuff or talking when the acts are on stage. Our performers have travelled all over the country tirelessly working on their acts. They really want you to have a good time at the show. With this in mind please do not make their job difficult by heckling/ shouting out, chatting with your friends or being disruptive in any way. We reserve the right to ask you to leave should you be deemed a nuisance to the enjoyment of the show.
- 📵Being on your phone is rude, so turn your phone off. Allow your self to enjoy the comedy.
- 🍺Don't be that guy that gets too drunk.
- Don't bring you own alcohol. The venue will ask you to leave.
- 🪑 During the show please stay seated. Don't keep getting up and down to go to the bar or you will spoil the show for others. There are plenty of breaks to buy drunks.
- 📸 Do not take pictures or film during the show. It's a breach of the acts copyright and you may be asked to leave. By all means take plenty of selfies during the break!🤳
In essence, be nice, don’t be a jerk, sit back and let them entertain you!😁
- ♿The screen our show is in has one wheelchair space. This can be booked via our ticket page. The venue has a lift and two accessible toilets.
- 🦮Assistance dogs are allowed but please let us know beforehand so we can ensure there is space.
- If there are any reasonable adjustments you need to access and enjoy our show please ask and we will try our best for you. Email info AT standanddelivercomedy.com
- Line-up subject to change
Tickets are non-refundable
One ticket admits one person to the comedy show. You will be seated next to others, in rows.
A ticket guarantees you a seat but seats are not allotted. Seats are assigned on a first come first serve basis. If you wish to sit with your friends please arrive together and on time.
Reading Biscuit Factory
Unit 1a Oxford Rd
Broad St Mall