Cultural Fundraising Fundamentals
An online workshop led by Adapt for Arts
Are you an artist, arts organisation, community group or charity looking to raise funds for cultural projects?
This one day, online workshop led by Adapt for Arts will help you understand:
- What fundraising opportunities and options are out there
- The step by step processes you need to know to raise funds
- The different methods of fundraising available to you
We'll also use the second half of the day to "zoom in" on grantwriting, helping you understand:
- The different types of grantmakers and their characteristics
- How to write competitive applications
11am to 4pm with 1 hour break for lunch
About Adapt for Arts
Adapt for Arts exists to help arts and culture organisations become more sustainable. We do this through organisational development & fundraising consultancy, and training. We work with a wide range of organisations, from national education charities and touring theatre groups to regional venues and orchestras.
Since 2016 Adapt for Arts has worked to strengthen the sustainability of 45+ organisations across the UK including Battersea Arts Centre, Brighter Sound, Malborough Productions and Unity Theatre, amongst others.