Drawing and Painting for All
26 Apr 2022-28 Jun 2022
This nine-week course is suitable for all, beginners and improvers learners, who wish to develop their skills and techniques.
- You will explore the various techniques used for drawing and painting;
- You will use a variety of media, such as pencil, charcoal, pastel, ink, watercolours and acrylics;
- You will develop your observational and painting skills;
- You will gain an understanding of perspective;
- You will acquire methods of modelling and shading, composition and colour theory;
- You will be using a range of subjects from still life and landscapes, including buildings, animals and portraits.
Learners are required to bring a pencil and sketching paper to their first lesson. They will receive a list of topics covered on the course, and details of any additional materials they may wish to buy.