Mindfulness in the process of creating!
11 Jan 2023-22 Mar 2023
This ten-week course is suitable for all, beginners, and improvers learners, who wish to develop their skills and techniques.
- You'll explore the various techniques used for drawing and painting.
- You'll use a variety of media, such as pencil, charcoal, pastel, ink, watercolours and acrylics.
- You'll develop your observational and painting skills.
- You'll gain an understanding of perspective.
- You'll will acquire methods of modelling and shading, composition and colour theory.
- You'll be using a range of subjects from still life, landscapes - including buildings - animals and portraits.
Please bring a pencil and sketching paper to your first lesson. You will then receive a list of topics covered on the course, and details of any additional materials you may wish to buy.
Course Price £160
Course Code: MAS/ARMEEG/WCPAM
Register online and pay by credit card now or call our Business Support Team on 0345 842 0012 for support.
Emmer Green Community Centre