Summer Holidays at The MERL
Fun activities for all the family
Throughout the summer holidays
Visit the museum during the holidays for trails, activities and more
- Try out our brand new Edible England gallery trail
- Discover our new Summer Activity Pack for children aged 5+ (£5 per pack)
- Enjoy our Fledglings Activity Packs for under 5s (£2 per pack)
- Have a go at a variety of garden trails including our woodland brass rubbing trail
- Have fun on the fabulous wooden play-on tractor & wagon
- Not ready to make a visit yet? Check out our wide range of online activities and resources.
- Meet the MERL chickens at home in their henhouse
Please remember that when visiting the museum booking is strongly recommended until further notice.
Museum Opening Hours
Tuesday to Friday: 9am to 5pm
Saturday & Sunday: 10am to 5pm
*Please note that the museum galleries, shop, cafe and garden will be closed on Tuesday 3rd August.