Mad Monkey Improv: September Show
After the great success of our first show after lockdown, we are back with another live show for you all!
WE ARE BACK!
After our first show in August after almost 18 months, we are back again with a live improvisation show for you all! We had a great time last month and are very excited to be back performing in person, with other people, in front of a live audience and would love to have you there! Our shows are not possible without your love, support, and amazing suggestions!
With no rehearsal and no script our team will have to rely on their imagination and wit to transform your audience suggestions into hilariously funny scenes in the blink of an eye.
Each show is completely different with an array of random characters, witty one liners and more energy than you have ever seen before on stage!
Why not grab a bite to eat before the show, or even indulge in one of the very tasty ales they have downstairs!
For the non drinkers, there are some lovely non alcoholic drinks too!
While this show is after the UK Government's lockdown easing on 19th July, things are ever changing. If another lockdown comes into place we will either refund your ticket or transfer it to the next show if you would like.
We want everyone to feel as safe as possible watching our shows so have taken the following steps to ensure everyone is as safe as possible:
(1) Guests should not enter the building if they have a high temperature. If they are displaying Coronavirus symptoms.
(2) All guests sanitise their hands before they enter or leave the restaurant.
(3) While masks are not mandatory, if you would like to wear one during the show please do.
(4) Suggestions will either be requested by the audience as normal or via social media channels (e.g. Twitter).
(5) There will be no audience members joining the cast on stage.
(6) Cast members will be taking lateral flow tests before the show to ensure they are symptom free.
Finally, while covid restrictions have eased up, everyone will be dealing with the change in their own way and we request that you respect everyone's wishes who might want to keep socially distanced or wear a mask.