Mad Monkey Improv: 8 Year Anniversary Show
We are back to celebrate 8 years of Mad Monkey Improv! Join us for an evening of improvisation to celebrate the past 8 years!
JOIN US IN CELEBRATING 8 YEARS OF MAD MONKEY IMPROV!
We would love for you to join us for our 8 year anniversary show! We've been having a great time being back with you all in person and cannot wait to be celebrating 8 years with you all!
Our shows would not have been possible over the past 8 years without your love, support, and amazing suggestions! So thank you for that!
With no rehearsal and no script our team will have to rely on their imagination and wit to transform your audience suggestions into hilariously funny scenes in the blink of an eye.
As with all our anniversary shows, we'll be bringing back some of your favourite improvisers over the years to be put at the mercy of your suggestions! They'll be an array of random characters, witty one liners and more energy than you have ever seen before on stage!
Why not grab a bite to eat before the show, or even indulge in one of the very tasty ales they have downstairs!
For the non drinkers, there are some lovely non alcoholic drinks too!
While this show is after the UK Government's lockdown easing on 19th July, things are ever changing. If another lockdown comes into place we will either refund your ticket or transfer it to the next show if you would like.
We want everyone to feel as safe as possible watching our shows so have taken the following steps to ensure everyone is as safe as possible:
(1) Guests should not enter the building if they have a high temperature. If they are displaying Coronavirus symptoms.
(2) All guests sanitise their hands before they enter or leave the restaurant.
(3) While masks are not mandatory, if you would like to wear one during the show please do.
(4) Suggestions will either be requested by the audience as normal or via social media channels (e.g. Twitter).
(5) There will be no audience members joining the cast on stage.
(6) Cast members will be taking lateral flow tests before the show to ensure they are symptom free.
Finally, while covid restrictions have eased up, everyone will be dealing with the change in their own way and we request that you respect everyone's wishes who might want to keep socially distanced or wear a mask.