Be Kind To Yourself
Online beginner's meditation course
Four week course 3 Feb-2 Mar
Join us for our new 4-week beginners meditation course with Gen Nyingpo. The theme this month is Be kind to yourself
It is very easy to be hard on one's self – to focus on our faults and mistakes and be our worst critic! This course will help us learn how to be truly kind to ourselves – by learning how to develop positive and peaceful thoughts and intentions while guarding against the negativity in our mind. Buddhist nun, Gen Nyingpo will offer four sessions of practical advice for a happy life. Each class includes two guided meditations and instruction. Anyone can practise meditation and everyone is welcome to attend.
- Creating mental space (available February 3 – 9)
- Healing isolation and hurt (available February 10 – 16)
- Developing hope and optimism (available February 17 – 23)
- A special meditation to solve our daily problems problems (available February 24 – March 2)
HOW THE COURSE IS RUN
- Register via Eventbrite (members – please enter the code for 100% discount)
- On the day of the first session you will receive a weblink and password to to view the videos for this course. You will also receive a reminder email each week.
- The class is available for you for 1 week (watch at a time that suits you)