Skip to main content

WASMA Afloat - postponed

Dates tbc

22 Mar 2020-29 Mar 2020

Due to the current Coronavirus outbreak these events have had to be postponed.

We are working together with WASMA to reschedule the concerts to the latter part of the summer term and are hoping a suitable date can be found.   Due to the current circumstances and uncertainty about how long it may take to confirm a  new date all ticket holders will be automatically refunded and their tickets returned.  Parents will be advised if a new date is confirmed and tickets will be available to purchase through our usual channels.  The refunds will be issued automatically and parents should not need to contact the Box Office unless they haven’t received a refund within 30 days. 

For more information and updates please see