Spencers Wood Junior Drama Factories
For children aged 6 to 11
Return date TBC
Berzerk Productions offer Junior Drama Workshops for children aged 6 to 11, to assist young creative energies in realising their potential, then working with that to improve their drama and life skills in a fun, safe inspiring environment. These cover all aspects of performance and dramatic art. Mime, Movement, Improvisation, Spoken Word, Characters, all styles of theatre & Acting for TV & Film.
Located at Spencers Wood Village Hall, Spencers Wood Junior Drama Factory runs from 16:30 until 17:30 every Monday evening, followed by our LAMDA class which runs from 17:35 until 18:20.
We have private drama classes in Tilehurst, Woodley, Spencers Wood, Caversham and Pangbourne. To cater for students between the ages of 6 - 19. Our innovative workshops have been making believe since 1994 and providing the knowledge through experience, in a fun safe environment. First lesson is always free, so come on what are you waiting for, book a place on our drama factory workshop or let us provide a free taster for your school?
We can also provide private tuition for recognised qualifications in LAMDA Examinations. We have a 92% exam pass rate at distinction or Honours, the other 8% has been high passes. Feedback from LAMDA places us in the highest regard of private examination centres. All our students take their exams in a local theatre and gain so much from the experience.
This class/workshop has already taken place.
Book your FREE TRIAL today! For information about our Spencers Wood Drama Workshops and LAMDA classes, follow the link above to our website. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com to add your name to the waiting list.
Our term dates for Winter term are from the 2nd November to 14th December.
Spencers Wood Village Hall
Wokingham, Basingstoke Rd,
Reading RG7 1AP