Behind Closed Doors
a SITELINES production
28 Oct 2020-13 Dec 2020
** Due to the new measures announced by the government the shows scheduled for Thursday 5th, Friday 6th & Saturday 7th November have been postponed. Please find information on the new dates below. **
* Thursday 5th November - postponed till Wednesday 9th December, 7pm*
* Friday 6th November - postponed till Friday 11th December, 7pm *
* Saturday 7th November, 3pm postponed until Saturday 12th December, 3pm
* Saturday 7th November, 7pm - postponed until Saturday 12th December, 7pm*
Plus extra shows added:
Sunday 13th December, 12 noon & 4pm
South Street is delighted to present
a SITELINES production
As we begin to emerge from a long period of enforced isolation, Behind Closed Doors is a chance to reflect on what it is to be alone, whether by choice or necessity. From a Hillwalking father to the plague village priest, the Norwich anchorite to a Biodome, gardener, Benedict Sandiford and Sabina Netherclift lead you through a fascinating anthology of isolation tales, shedding light and empathy on our personal and shared histories of being alone.
Written & Performed by Sabina Netherclift & Benedict Sandiford
Produced by John Luther
Production Managed by Adrian Croton
Supported by Arts Council England with funding from the National Lottery
Location: South Street Arts Centre
Capacity for each show is limited to 20 people and seating will be socially distanced.
No bar or refreshment service will be available.
No latecomers will be admitted.
Key Covid Safety Information:
* If you feel unwell or are displaying covid symptoms please DO NOT ATTEND. Contact our box office on email@example.com to return your ticket.
* Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the start time. No latecomers will be admitted.
* Enter South Street via the entrance on East Street
* Wear a mask or face covering unless you are exempt from doing so.
* Queue outside the venue by standing on the red floor markings (remember to dress for the weather!)
* Temperature checks will be conducted
* You will also be asked to scan a QR code for Track and Trace, or provide a contact phone number if you cannot do this
* Use the hand sanitizer on entry to the auditorium
* A member of staff will direct you to your seat
* There will be no bar service or refreshments available on the night.
* The show is approximately 60 minutes long with no interval
South Street Welcome Back Walkthrough
This event has already taken place.